Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Switching Roles?

JOURNAL TOPIC: Have you ever thought about switching roles? If so, what would you like to try doing or having done to you?



I'm sitting here attempting to imagine myself as a Domme or Mistress, and try as I may, it is simply not something that I can easily visualize. I know that I have dominant traits. I know that I am a bit of a control freak. I know that I am one whom has been described as having an intimidating personality at times. And yet, even knowing all of this to be true, I still cannot envision myself living a lifestyle, being Dominant over another person. I am submissive, I am most happy and content when I am serving other people. That is just whom and what I was meant to be.


This topic was Sir's idea. It's a difficult one for me to tackle because for the most part switching doesn't really interest me very much. I really have no desire to be dominant over Sir, though occasionally topping Him during play time can be enjoyable, when I am feeling more sensual, rather than “rough and ready”. But it would be strictly bedroom play, I absolutely could never be dominant over Him outside of the bedroom.


He enjoys switching roles in the bedroom, but He tends to be much more of a sensual person, and enjoys the more light to moderate type of play, such as tickling and teasing, He really enjoys a soft massaging touch when bottoming.


It is difficult sometimes for me to be the sensual top He wants me to be. I am excited and turned on by unnecessary roughness, to put it nicely. The thought of CBT (cock & ball torture) is something that really thrills and excites me, but it's something I could never do with Sir. Even the mere thought of causing Him pain or discomfort twists me up in knots and leaves me feeling rather ill. Perhaps that is because I know it's not something He enjoys, or perhaps it's because I prefer to see Him as Strong and Dominating, over me. But regardless of the reasoning behind it... I simply could never do that with Him.

I suppose if I were to meet the right person, I could switch from submissive/masochist to top/sadist. But it would have to be a man that actually enjoys receiving some serious CBT.


As far as other women... I've never really given it much thought. I am simply NOT a dominant type personality over all, but I do have some rather strong sadistic tendencies (being a masochist, I honestly believe that that is somewhat necessary) and I can think of numerous ways I could put those tendencies to work. But then again, I could easily serve as a play bottom to just about anyone, male or female, so long as either Sir or I trusted them.

No comments:

Post a Comment